Skip to content

Downtown dryer fire scare

Dryer causes blaze at First Avenue home.
0
firefirstaveaug316
North Bay firefighters at a early morning fire. You can see the scorched dryer on the porch, which was the cause of the blaze. Photo by Chris Dawson.

A dryer fire caused a scare for a North Bay family on the 200 block of First Avenue this morning.  

Fire Station One responded to a call around 7:15.   

The scorched dryer was removed from the home and no one was injured in the small fire.  

Family members were outside the house while firefighters took out the damaged dyer, but before 8 a.m. they were allowed back in the home as firefighters set up an industrial fan to clear out any smoke the dryer fire caused in the house.  

 




Comments


Chris Dawson

About the Author: Chris Dawson

Chris Dawson has been with BayToday.ca since 2004. He has provided up-to-the-minute sports coverage and has become a key member of the BayToday news team.
Read more