Advance voting starts on May 19 in Ontario. Voters can cast their ballot at any advance voting location in their electoral district from 10 AM to 8 PM (Eastern Time) for 10 days, up from five days in 2018.
Voters in Nipissing can choose from nine advance voting locations.
Voters can also find a list of their advance voting locations at elections.on.ca or on the Elections Ontario app.
Advance polls for electoral district 072, Nipissing will be at:
- May 19 to 28, 10 AM to 8 PM:
- Chancellors House: 900 Gormanville Rd, North Bay, ON P1B 9V2
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 445: 345 Landsdowne St E, Callander, ON P0H 1H0
- North Bay Elk’s Lodge #25: 325 Elks Lane, North Bay, ON P1B 7Z4
- May 19 to 25, 10 AM to 8 PM:
- East Ferris Community Centre: 1267 Village Rd, East Ferris, ON P0H 1B0
- Municipality of Powassan: 250 Clarke St, Powassan, ON P0H 1Z0
- Nipissing First Nation Admin. Building: 36 Semo Rd, Nipissing 10, ON P2B 3K2
- May 22 to 28, 10 AM to 8 PM:
- St. Bernadette’s Parish Hall: 100 Yonge St, Bonfield, ON P0H 1E0
- May 23 to 28, 10 AM to 8 PM:
- Emmanuel United Church: 395 Lakeshore Dr, North Bay, ON P1A 2C5
- May 23 to 27, 10 AM to 8 PM:
- St. Peter the Apostle Catholic Church: 299 Airport Rd, North Bay, ON P1B 8W7
Besides voting in person on June 2, there are a number of other options including advance voting and vote by mail. Find out about those here.
In Timiskaming-Cochrane, there are a number of places to cast a ballot.
Here's where you can vote in advance:
May 19 to 28, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- Aquatic & Fitness Complex, 729 Synagogue Ave., Iroquois Falls
- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 87, 1 Summerhayes Ave., Kirkland Lake
May 19 to 23, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- Black River Matheson Family Lodge, 378 Second St.
- Englehart Public Library, 71 Fourth Ave, Englehart
May 24 to 28, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- Municipality of Temagami – Welcome Centre, 7 Lakeshore Dr., Temagami
May 20 to 24, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- École St-Antoine: 20 St Antoine St., French River
May 24 to 27, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m
- St. Charles Community Centre: 20 Casimir Rd., St.-Charles
You can also vote in person at one of the returning offices until 6 p.m. on June 1. The offices are located in New Liskeard at College Boreal, 280 Armstrong St., the Cochrane Satellite Office, 120 Sixth Ave., and the West Nipissing Satellite Office, 206 King St., Sturgeon Falls. The sites are open Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday, May 29 from noon to 5 p.m. and Sunday, May 22 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
In Timiskaming-Cochrane, there are eight candidates — Ontario Party Geoffrey Aitchison, New Blue Garry Andrade, Libertarian Eric Cummings, PC Bill Foy, Liberal Brian Johnson, Green Party of Ontario Kris Rivard, incumbent NDP John Vanthof, and None of the Above Direct Democracy Party Jeff Wilkinson.
To vote, you'll need your voter information card that you should receive in the mail and a piece of ID showing your name. More details on what to bring are available here.
Check if you're registered to vote here.