The North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit (Health Unit) wishes to remind the public that all upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics are accepting walk-ins and offering both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Clinics this week include:
- Wednesday, July 28 at Mike Rodden Arena from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Mattawa)
- Thursday, July 29 at Memorial Gardens 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (North Bay)
- Saturday, July 31 at Bobby Orr Community Centre from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Parry Sound)
- Wednesday July 28 at Sundridge Strong Joly (SSJ) Arena from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. (Sundridge)
- Friday, July 30 at Sturgeon Falls Arena from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (West Nipissing)
For more information or assistance with booking, contact the Health Unit Call Centre at 1-844-478-1400.