During the month of February 2018 the Almaguin Highlands Detachment of the OPP responded to 337 calls for service (CFS) which included the following:
- 20 motor vehicle collisions,
- One fatality,
- two impaired by alcohol driving charges,
- one impaired by drug driving charge,
- one careless driving charge,
- 12 violence related CFS,
- 10 property related CFS, and
- Two drug-related CFS.
Almaguin Highlands OPP Detachment officers patrol our communities and the highways to ensure road safety and conduct traffic enforcement throughout the Almaguin Detachments' area. Officers have conducted 272 hours of patrol which includes impaired related patrol and traffic enforcement patrol.