Temiskaming OPP have arrested a New Liskeard man on a charge of attempted murder.
It comes after a weapons call on Highway 11 in Dymond Township on Nov. 30.
As a result of the investigation, Jeffrey Cloutier, 29, is charged with:
• Attempt to commit murder using a firearm
• Breach of firearms regulation
• Careless use of firearm
• Discharge firearm with intent
• Mischief endangering life
• Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
• Reckless discharge of firearm
Cloutier remained in custody and was scheduled to re-appear at the Haileybury Ontario Court of Justice today.
No other details were made available by police.
The Temiskaming OPP's Crime Unit, North East Region Emergency Response Team, and Forensic Identification Services were also involved with the investigation.