After what many pundits have called one of the ugliest federal election campaigns in memory, voters go to the polls today.
Polls are predicting a minority government.
You can get up to date results on BayToday.ca using our interactive map to find results on any riding in Canada, including our own in Nipissing-Temiskaming and Parry Sound-Muskoka..
See the results here at 2019 Federal Election Nipissing-Timiskaming.
We'll also have reporters at local candidate post-election gatherings.
In Nipissing--Timiskaming there are five candidates to consider:
- Rob Boulet, New Democratic Party
- Jordy Carr, Conservative Party of Canada
- Alex Gomm, Green Party of Canada
- Mark King, People's Party of Canada
- Anthony Rota, Liberal Party of Canada
In Parry Sound Muskoka there are also five candidates.
- Scott Aitchison, Conservative Party of Canada
- Trisha Cowie, Liberal Party of Canada
- Gord Miller, Green Party of Canada
- Daniel Predie Jr, Independent
- Tom Young, New Democratic Party
You'll need some I.D. to get a ballot. Your driver's licence or any other card issued by a Canadian government with your photo, name and current address is best. Polls open at 9:30 a.m. and close at 9:30 p.m.