The North Bay & District Chamber of Commerce held its first-ever “virtual” Evening of Excellence awards last night during Small Business Week.
The event usually takes the form of a dinner.
This year’s winners are:
- New Business of the Year – Elliot + Olivia Bridal Boutique
- Not-for-Profit of the Year – Community Living North Bay
- Young Professional of the Year – Maggie Daniel who works in the President’s office at Nipissing University
- Small Business of the Year – iRing Inc.
- Business of the Year – Premier Mining Products
Chair of the Board Rebecca McGlynn congratulated the winners.
“The Evening of Excellence shined a well-deserved spotlight on businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals who have demonstrated leadership, community involvement, and success," said McGlynn. "I am impressed and inspired by the businesses featured. Despite the challenges 2020 has presented them, they continue to work hard, adapt, achieve success, and make a difference in the community.”
Two additional awards were given out last night, as two such businesses “reimagined” their business models and adapted quickly to add new products during the pandemic.
These awards were in the Innovation category and awarded to: