Well, it's been a long time since I last wrote to you. My apologies Sir. How are you, your wife, and your family? The very busy Elves are also on my mind thankfully.
These past few years have been very challenging indeed.
The Pandemic has been a force we are all still dealing with. I have lost 17 friends because of this illness, and the loss has been painful. I still find it incredible that smart individuals would not protect themselves and their loved ones by simply washing their hands and wearing masks when indoors. My family was inflicted with the illness several times, including my adult children and wife, but thankfully they all returned to good health. I have not felt the effect of COVID yet…fingers crossed eh
May I ask for a few things?
1. A lifetime supply of Viagra, please
2. I wish to be able to stop worrying about the future, our so-called retirement, and the kid's futures.
3. I guess I’d like to be lucky for a change
4. My sister and brother-in-law (Margaret and Kevin) need a whole lot more luck than I do, so if you can give them some, please.
5. Talk to the elites of this world and tell them it's time to give peace a chance will ya?
I have grown to care for others more than myself. Can I be a bit more selfish sometimes?
My best wishes to you and the family