Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED170831 8 1937 Packard. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.
1937 Packard. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.

Fog patches will dissipate in the morning, then skies will be mainly cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers. Daytime temperatures will rise to a high of 16 C. Overnight skies will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers and temperatures will drop to a low of 10 C.


Current Weather

Cloudy

Cloudy

4.8°C

Pressure
102.1 falling
Visibility
48.3 km
Dewpoint
-1.0 °C
Humidity
66%
Wind
SW 7 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
6 PM
3°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
7 PM
2°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 PM
1°C
Partly cloudy
Today
9 PM
1°C
Partly cloudy
Today
10 PM
0°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
11 PM
0°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
12 AM
-1°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
1 AM
-1°C
Mainly cloudy
Tomorrow
2 AM
-1°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
3 AM
0°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
4 AM
0°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
5 AM
0°C
Overcast

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Tonight

-1 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 1.


Cloudy

Sunday

10 °C

Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 2 or low.


Partly cloudy

Sunday night

4 °C

Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 4.


Chance of showers

Monday

10 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.


Rain

Monday night

6 °C

Rain. Low 6.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tuesday

5 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 5.


Cloudy periods

Tuesday night

-7 °C

Clearing. Low minus 7.


Sunny

Wednesday

2 °C

Sunny. High plus 2.


Clear

Wednesday night

-6 °C

Clear. Low minus 6.


Sunny

Thursday

6 °C

Sunny. High 6.


Clear

Thursday night

-6 °C

Clear. Low minus 6.


Cloudy

Friday

3 °C

Cloudy. High plus 3.


Yesterday

Low
-13.0 °C
High
4.4 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-13.1 °C
High
-3.1 °C
Average
-8.1 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:54 AM
Sunset
6:07 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2010 6.2 C
Min 2003 -29.5 C
Rainfall 1991 19.8 mm
Snowfall 2007 18.2 cm
Precipitation 1991 20.8 mm
Snow On Ground 1972 99.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data