Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED 2022-11-22goodmorningnorthbaybct-1-petes-dam-early-winter-near-temiskaming-shores-courtesy-of-mark-taylor
Petes Dam. Early winter. Near Temiskaming Shores. Courtesy of Mark Taylor.

Current Weather

Light Snow

Light Snow

2.8°C

Pressure
101.1 rising
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
-1.2 °C
Humidity
75%
Wind
WSW 24 km/h
Gust
36 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
1 PM
5°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
2 PM
6°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
3 PM
6°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
4 PM
7°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
5 PM
7°C
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
6 PM
6°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Today
7 PM
4°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Today
8 PM
3°C
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Today
9 PM
2°C
Cloudy
Today
10 PM
2°C
Cloudy
Today
11 PM
1°C
Cloudy
Tomorrow
12 AM
0°C
Cloudy

7 Day Forecast

Chance of rain showers or flurries

Today

7 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.


Chance of flurries or rain showers

Tonight

-2 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.


A few flurries or rain showers

Sunday

6 °C

Mainly cloudy. A few flurries and rain showers beginning near noon. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 6. Wind chill minus 8 in the morning.


Chance of flurries

Sunday night

-11 °C

Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 11.


Sunny

Monday

5 °C

Sunny. High plus 5.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

2 °C

Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.


Periods of rain

Tuesday

9 °C

Periods of rain. High 9.


Chance of rain showers or flurries

Tuesday night

-4 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 4.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

5 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 5.


Clear

Wednesday night

-4 °C

Clear. Low minus 4.


Sunny

Thursday

11 °C

Sunny. High 11.


Clear

Thursday night

1 °C

Clear. Low plus 1.


Sunny

Friday

16 °C

Sunny. High 16.


Yesterday

Low
2.0 °C
High
9.3 °C
Precipitation
11.6 mm

Normals

Low
-0.6 °C
High
9.7 °C
Average
4.6 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:21 AM
Sunset
8:13 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 1987 26.5 C
Min 1981 -9.6 C
Rainfall 1966 32.3 mm
Snowfall 2012 22.0 cm
Precipitation 1966 32.3 mm
Snow On Ground 1978 50.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data