Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED2018-07-19goodmorning  5  Can't wait to get into the water. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.
Can't wait to get into the water. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.

Skies are cloudy with 60 per cent chance of showers late in the morning and risk of a thunderstorm.

Fog patches dissipate in the morning and wind is southwest 20 km/h in the morning.

Temperatures rise to a high of 22°C, the Humidex factor is 32°C is UV index 5 or moderate.

Overnight skies are cloudy with 30 per cent chance of showers changing to 70 per cent chance of showers near midnight.

There is a risk of a thunderstorm overnight, the wind drops to light and temperatures fall to a low of 19°C.

Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.

 


Current Weather

Clear

Clear

8.4°C

Pressure
101.4 rising
Visibility
16.1 km
Dewpoint
4.1 °C
Humidity
74%
Wind
ENE 11 km/h

Radar Satellite


Hourly Forecast

Today
4 AM
5°C
Clear
Today
5 AM
5°C
Clear
Today
6 AM
6°C
Mainly sunny
Today
7 AM
6°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
8 AM
7°C
Cloudy
Today
9 AM
9°C
Cloudy
Today
10 AM
10°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
11 AM
12°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
12 PM
13°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
1 PM
14°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
2 PM
15°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms
Today
3 PM
15°C
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms

7 Day Forecast

Clear

Tonight

5 °C

Clear. Low plus 5.


Showers

Saturday

16 °C

Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

8 °C

Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.


Sunny

Sunday

23 °C

Sunny. High 23.


Cloudy

Sunday night

14 °C

Cloudy. Low 14.


Periods of rain

Monday

20 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 20.


Periods of rain

Monday night

13 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Low 13.


Periods of rain

Tuesday

17 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. High 17.


Chance of showers

Tuesday night

6 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

17 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

5 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.


Sunny

Thursday

21 °C

Sunny. High 21.


Yesterday

Low
5.4 °C
High
16.2 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
7.3 °C
High
18.8 °C
Average
13.1 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
5:34 AM
Sunset
8:56 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2010 30.4 C
Min 1969 -2.8 C
Rainfall 1984 34.4 mm
Snowfall 1961 3.8 cm
Precipitation 1984 34.4 mm
Snow On Ground 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data