Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED 170803 2 Chevelle SS. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.
Chevelle SS. Photo by Brenda Turl for BayToday.

A mix of sun and cloud is expected today, with a daytime high of 23 degrees Celsius.

Evening skies should become mainly cloudy, with 60 per cent chance of showers and a risk of thunderstorm.

The temperature is expected to dip to 16 degrees in the evening.

For more weather and our 5-day forecast, click on the BayToday weather page.

Meantime, according to GasBuddy.com,  the cheapest gas in the North Bay area can be found at Chester's on Highway 17 going for 99.7, while on the high side, the Esso on Pinewood Park Drive is going for 113.9.

The average price of gas price in Ontario today is 109.4.  


Current Weather

Light Snow

Light Snow

1.2°C

Pressure
102.0 rising
Visibility
4.8 km
Dewpoint
0.8 °C
Humidity
97%
Wind
NNW 18 km/h
Gust
30 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
10 AM
2°C
Chance of showers
Today
11 AM
3°C
Chance of showers
Today
12 PM
3°C
Cloudy
Today
1 PM
4°C
Cloudy
Today
2 PM
4°C
Cloudy
Today
3 PM
5°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
4 PM
6°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
5 PM
7°C
Mainly cloudy
Today
6 PM
6°C
Cloudy
Today
7 PM
4°C
Cloudy
Today
8 PM
3°C
Cloudy
Today
9 PM
2°C
Cloudy

7 Day Forecast

Chance of showers

Today

7 °C

Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early this morning then 30 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. UV index 2 or low.


Mainly cloudy

Tonight

-2 °C

Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.


Chance of showers

Saturday

7 °C

Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of showers

Saturday night

3 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.


Chance of showers

Sunday

10 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

0 °C

Cloudy periods. Low zero.


Sunny

Monday

10 °C

Sunny. High 10.


Clear

Monday night

1 °C

Clear. Low plus 1.


A mix of sun and cloud

Tuesday

12 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.


Cloudy periods

Tuesday night

6 °C

Cloudy periods. Low 6.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

14 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 14.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

7 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Thursday

10 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.


Yesterday

Low
2.8 °C
High
16.4 °C
Precipitation
21.3 mm

Normals

Low
3.4 °C
High
12.3 °C
Average
7.9 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:24 AM
Sunset
6:47 PM

Record Values

Type Year Value
Max 2011 22.9 C
Min 1999 -5.7 C
Rainfall 1955 24.9 mm
Snowfall 1978 2.6 cm
Precipitation 1955 24.9 mm
Snow On Ground 2001 1.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data