The Golf Canada Foundation and Golf Canada have launched a 4-week digital sweepstake that will help support the COVID-19 Golf Relief Fund and provide a series of once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for a handful of lucky golf fans.
Golf Canada’s 2020 sweepstakes offer an impressive grouping of prizes that include VIP experiences at premier golf events in both Canada and the United States. Events include the RBC Canadian Open, CP Women’s Open, Genesis Invitational, Waste Management Phoenix Open, U.S. Open, along with the opportunity to attend Golf Canada’s National Training Centre at Bear Mountain Resort.
The total value of prizes being offered is over $36,000. Official sweepstakes rules can be found here.
What are the prize details?
The sweepstakes grand prize includes a VIP hospitality experience at the 2021 RBC Canadian Open at St. Georges Golf and Country Club, where the winner and three friends will enjoy an all-inclusive treatment at the event and an opportunity to play the course in tournament conditions.
An early-bird prize package of a spectacular stay-and-play, eight-round experience at Cabot Links or Cliffs in Inverness, Nova Scotia will be drawn on August 12 at 3:00 pm. Tickets can be purchased here.
Secondary prizes are equally impressive and include:
- 2021 CP Women’s Open VIP Hospitality Experience for Four at Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club.
- Team Canada experience for four at Golf Canada’s National Training Centre at Bear Mountain Resort in Victoria, BC.
- 2021 Genesis Invitational VIP hospitality for four that includes all-inclusive hospitality passes for two days, a limited-edition tournament apparel piece for each guest, and an accommodation credit.
- Saturday and Sunday rounds at the 2021 Waste Management Phoenix Open at Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Arizona in a VIP hospitality suite, including are four tickets to the Birds Nest Concert Series.
- 2021 U.S. Open Package at Torrey Pines that includes Thursday-Sunday Beer Garden hospitality lounge passes and a $1,500.
The COVID-19 Golf Relief Fund aims to keep industry employees safe and subsidize golf rounds for front-line workers and juniors to encourage outdoor activity during the pandemic.
As a sport deemed to be among the safest during the global pandemic, golf has seen a resurgence in 2020. Golf Canada looks to foster the increasing momentum of the sport and find ways to ensure its accessibility to Canadians.
Click here to purchase your Golf Canada Sweepstakes tickets today. Winners will be drawn on August 27, 2020, at 9:00 pm.
This Content is made possible by our Sponsor; it is not written by and does not necessarily reflect the views of the editorial staff.