The North Bay Jr. Trappers may sit in 2nd spot in the NOJHL standings, but their impressive winning percentage sees the locals ranked 7th overall in the CJHL in winning percentage.
At the break, the Trappers sport a 18-3-3-3 record good for a .778 winning percentage which is better than the first place Thunderbirds who have 2 more points than the Trappers but have a 19-5-3-3 record.
Canadian Jr. Hockey League Top 10
1. Brooks Bandits AJHL .971 Win %
2. Minnesota Wilderness SIJHL .906 Win %
3. Yarmouth Jr. A Mariners MHL .801 Win %
4. Truro Bearcats MHL .804 Win %
5. Saint-Jerome Panthers LHJAAAQ .797 Win %
6. Summerside Western Capitals .781 Win %
7. North Bay Trappers NOJHL .778 Win %
8. Trenton Golden Hawks OJHL .757 Win %
9. Longueuil College Francais LHJAAAQ .750 Win %
10. Yorkton Terriers SJHL .742 Win %
11. Soo Thunderbirds NOJHL .733 Win %