The North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit (Health Unit) will be holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics this week throughout the Health Unit district. Individuals who wish to receive a first or second dose are invited to walk in without an appointment and should bring a health card or another form of identification, if possible.
Individuals eligible for a third dose can also attend clinics if they have the required documentation, as well as identification. Clinics will offer both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
Clinics this week include:
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 at Argyle Community Centre (10812 Hwy 522, Arnstein) from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 at Royal Canadian Legion (58 Park Rd., Kearney) from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 at Township of Nipissing Municipal Office (45 Beatty St., Nipissing) from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 25 at Northgate Shopping Centre parking lot (1500 Fisher St., North Bay) from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 at North Bay Mall (300 Lakeshore Dr., North Bay) from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 28 at Elks Lodge (325 Elks Ln., North Bay) from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 30 at Novar Community Centre (25 Laurie St., Novar) from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 29 at Bobby Orr Community Centre (7 Mary St., Parry Sound) from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 28 at The Fitness Centre at 250 Clark (250 Clark St., Powassan)
- Friday, Oct. 29 at Phelps Community Centre (9321 Hwy 63, Redbridge) from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26 at Lavigne Community Centre (10576 Hwy 64, Lavigne) from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27 at Marcel Noel Hall (219 O’Hara St., Sturgeon Falls) from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.