The much-awaited Lee's Road rehabilitation starts tomorrow.
The project, which is scheduled for completion by Nov. 11, includes:
- upgrades to the safety cable guide rail along the length of the adjacent creek;
- removal of frost heaves;
- replacement of corroding culverts;
- pulverizing of existing asphalt road;
- two lifts of asphalt paving;
- installation of asphalt curb; ditching and other ancillary items.
Work will occur Monday to Friday between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Traffic will be reduced to one lane using temporary traffic control lights and/or flagging personnel and delays should be expected.
The ONR rail crossing on Lees Road is not part of the project and will be upgraded during a separate project. Local access will be maintained throughout the duration of the project says a news release from the City.