Nipissing-Parry Sound Catholic District School Board
The Nipissing-Parry Sound Catholic District School Board wishes to congratulate students who will be honoured at the 26th Annual Evening of Applause on March 26 at Odyssée Secondary School.
The following students will be recognized as “Students Who Make a Difference”:
- Sarah Major - St. Joseph-Scollard Hall Secondary School
- Emily Odd - St. Gregory School
- Aimee Laperriere - St. Francis School
Students were selected for being positive role models who demonstrate leadership and good citizenship values.
The following students will be recognized as winners of the anti-racism poster contest:
- Mackenzie Tagliamonte - St. Francis School
- Baylie Potter - St. Joseph-Scollard Hall Secondary School
- Selena Schaefer - St. Joseph-Scollard Hall Secondary School
“It is vital that we empower our youth to believe that they can be leaders in their own way, capable of doing great things to make the world a better place. We wish to congratulate and thank our Students Who Make a Difference for their exemplary citizenship and for making a difference in their classrooms, their schools, and our community. We also congratulate all our poster winners for using their artistic talents to express their ideas on acceptance and the beauty of diversity.”, says Anna Marie Bitonti, Director of Education.