A pair of Parry Sound teens face serious charges after a break and enter this week in Parry Sound.
On May 16, at 9:30 p.m., OPP got a 911 call regarding a break and entry with a weapon at a home on Georgina Street.
Tye Dube and Anthony Pulkowski, both19, and both of Parry Sound, are charged with:
- Pointing a firearm
- Disguise with intent
- Possession of a firearm knowing the serial number has been tampered with
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Use a firearm while committing an offence
- Break and enter a dwelling, commit an indictable offence
- Possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm
- Fail to comply with an undertaking
Both Dube and Pilkowski are in custody and were to appear for a bail hearing at the Ontario Court of Justice in Parry Sound today (May 20).