The North Bay Parry Sound District Health Unit will be holding COVID-19 vaccine clinics this week throughout the Health Unit district.
Officials say individuals who wish to receive a first or second dose are invited to walk-in without an appointment and should bring a health card or another form of identification, if possible.
Individuals eligible for a third dose can also attend clinics if they have the required documentation, as well as identification. Clinics will offer both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.
Last week, the Health Unit reported 85 per cent of residents 12 and over have received at least one dose while 79 per cent of residents 12 and older are fully vaccinated.
Clinics this week include:
- Thursday, Oct. 14 at Elks Lodge (325 Elks Ln., North Bay) from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13 at Marcel Noel Hall (219 O’Hara St., Sturgeon Falls)
- Thursday, Oct. 14 at West Nipissing General Hospital (725 Coursol Rd., Sturgeon Falls)
- Friday, Oct. 15 at Sequin Township Office (5 Humphrey Dr., Humphrey) from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 15 at Dunn’s Parry Sound Self Storage (15 William St., Parry Sound) from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 16 at South River-Machar Community Centre (1 Lincoln Ave., South River) from 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 16 at Trout Creek Community Centre (181 Main St. W, Trout Creek) from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 17 at Callander waterfront from 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 17 at East Ferris Community Centre and Arena (1267 Village Rd., Astorville) from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 17 at East Ferris Town Hall (390 Hwy 94, Corbeil) from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To stay up to date with upcoming clinics, visit www.myhealthunit.ca/