A North Bay man is facing mischief and weapons charges in connection with an incident on Thursday.
Shortly before 2 a.m. on January 14, 2021, police allege the accused attended a Sixth Avenue West residence in North Bay.
Police say the accused broke the glass window in the entrance door to the residence and then fled on foot. The victim, who was home at the time, observed the accused flee from the residence and contacted the North Bay Police Service providing a description.
Police located the accused in close proximity to the residence and an arrest was made.
The accused was searched after arrest and the police seized;
- a pair of brass knuckles
- a collapsible baton
- a can of bear spray
- two folding knives
North Bay Police have arrested Tyler Loucks, age 28, of North Bay who has been charged with:
- One count of Mischief Under $5000;
- One count of Possession Weapon Dangerous Purpose;
- One count of and Possession Prohibited Weapon;
- One count of Breach of Release Order;
- One count of Breach of Prohibition Order; and
- One count of Breach of Probation.
The accused has been held in custody and will appear in the North Bay Courthouse on January 20th, 2021 to answer the charges.