Police have charged two people and seized drugs and growing equipment after a search warrant was used to enter a house in the city's west end yesterday.
North Bay police charged Allan St. Pierre, 52, and Marie-Jeanne Robbins, 46, both of North Bay with:
- Possession of Schedule III Substance (Psilocybin);
- Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking (Cannabis); and
- Production of a Substance (Cannabis).
The search warrant resulted in the seizure of;
- 217.5 grams of dried marijuana
- 4.8 grams of dried Psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
- 13.5 grams of cannabis resin
- 35.1 grams of marijuana seeds
- 7 marijuana plants
Also seized were a number of items used for the indoor cultivation of marijuana including growing lights, pots, timers, fertilizer and ventilation equipment.
The street value of the drugs seized and the equipment is estimated at $6,000.
St. Pierre and Robbins will both make an appearance in the North Bay Courthouse on July 24.