The North Bay Police have released more details and the name of a 37-year-old North Bay man who is facing multiple charges after he allegedly pointed a loaded shotgun at another man.
See related: Man charged after pointing a shotgun
It is alleged that at approximately 10:55 p.m.on June 30, a man not known to the accused was walking in the 600 block of Cassells Street in the North Bay.
The witness observed the accused point a firearm in his direction.
Police received the 9-1-1 call and responding officers located the accused in the Cassells’s Street parking lot where he was arrested.
Police say the accused was in possession of a loaded prohibited firearm which was seized by the police.
On June 30th, following a 9-1-1 call reporting a man with a firearm on Cassells Street, North Bay Police arrested and charged:
Daniel St. Louis, age 37, of North Bay with:
- One count of Pointing a Firearm;
- One count of Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose,
- One Count of Carry Concealed Weapon
- One Count of Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- One Count of Possession of Firearm Contrary to Prohibition Order; and
- One count of breach of probation.
The accused remains in custody pending a bail hearing.