Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this evening. Low 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 2 or low.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Low zero with patchy frost.
Sunny. High 13.
Clear. Low plus 2.
Sunny. High 16.
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. High 15.
Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 15.
Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
|Snow On Ground||1955||0.0 cm|
Based on Environment Canada data