Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED 2020-5-18goodmorningnorthbaybct  5 Little waterfall in the city. North Bay. Courtesy of Cindy Timpano.
Little waterfall in the city. North Bay. Courtesy of Cindy Timpano.


Current Weather

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

-2.4°C

Pressure
101.2 rising
Visibility
32.2 km
Dewpoint
-5.1 °C
Humidity
82%
Wind
E 20 km/h

Radar Satellite


12 Hour Forecast

Today
10 AM
-2°C
Chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle
Today
11 AM
-1°C
Chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle
Today
12 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries. Risk of freezing drizzle
Today
1 PM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
2 PM
1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
3 PM
1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
4 PM
1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
5 PM
1°C
Chance of flurries
Today
6 PM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
7 PM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
8 PM
0°C
Chance of flurries
Today
9 PM
-1°C
Chance of flurries

7 Day Forecast

Clearing

Tonight

-6 °C

Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 6. Wind chill minus 10 overnight.


Chance of flurries

Friday

1 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 70 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 10 in the morning. UV index 1 or low.


Periods of snow

Friday night

-2 °C

Periods of snow. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.


Snow

Saturday

-2 °C

Snow. High minus 2.


Periods of snow

Saturday night

-12 °C

Periods of snow. Low minus 12.


Cloudy

Sunday

-9 °C

Cloudy. High minus 9.


Cloudy periods

Sunday night

-18 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 18.


A mix of sun and cloud

Monday

-10 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 10.


Cloudy periods

Monday night

-14 °C

Cloudy periods. Low minus 14.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday

-8 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 8.


Chance of flurries

Tuesday night

-12 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.


Chance of flurries

Wednesday

-7 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.


Yesterday

Low
-1.8 °C
High
-0.2 °C
Precipitation
0.0 mm

Normals

Low
-18.3 °C
High
-8.2 °C
Average
-13.3 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:57 AM
Sunset
4:58 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1939-2013 1995 10.8 C
Min 1939-2013 1994 -37.8 C
Rainfall 1939-2013 1995 8.4 mm
Snowfall 1939-2013 1962 15.7 cm
Precipitation 1939-2013 1962 18.8 mm
Snow On Ground 1955-2013 1979 96.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data