Global - Human Resource Generalist
Join a winning team as we expand our Centre of Excellence in Sault Ste Marie!
Customer Experience (CX) Solutions is a technology and consulting organization headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. www.cxsolutions.ca. The European division of CX Solutions, "CX Technology Solutions," is headquartered in Nis, Serbia, serving Germany and the UK.
CX Solutions specializes in the following key areas:
• Technology Assessments – Migration to Cloud.
• Customer Experience Capability.
• Technical Architecture Design
• Managed Services – Technical Help-Desk.
• Customer Support; Business Process Outsourcing.
• Digital Transformation.
We are growing and need to add an HR Generalist to our team. The role is located in our Centre of Excellence on Queen Street East, Sault Ste. Marie.
About the Opportunity:
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for fostering a high functioning, collaborative and innovative culture that embraces diversity and inclusion. This position drives the creation, updating, communication, implementation, and adherence of Human Resources, Employee Relations and Operations policies, procedures, and processes to remain current and in compliance with employment laws, industry standards and regulations. Develop and facilitate all human resource initiatives and provide organizational development support to all programs or departments and the Management Team.
• Check compensation sites and job ads of comparable agencies to discover whether CX Solutions is leading or lagging when it comes to compensation.
• Review compensation data for apparent trends and use as a benchmark to address pay equity issues and provide salary requests to funders for better alignment with the sector and geographical norms.
• Facilitates effective performance management process annually (Developed performance management guidelines, attendance trackers and coaching templates).
• Updates Staff job description as required.
• Provides guidance to managers regarding performance management.
• Oversee the full cycle recruitment process to meet the organization's staffing requirements across all levels and departments globally.
• Redesign recruitment process to reduce the interview stages for effectiveness.
• Contribute to strategic planning for the organization by assessing the talent requirements of the organization with Program Managers and recruiting capable employees within agreed timelines
• Conduct exit interviews for outgoing staff.
• Track staff requisitions for outstanding positions.
• Developed and manage the on-boarding program to address specific program needs and ensure a positive integration of new hires into the organization's operations and work culture.
Training and Development:
• Oversee the creation of online learning modules and other educational materials for employees.
• Review training materials from a variety of vendors and select materials with appropriate content
• Establish knowledge management strategies and e-learning capabilities.
• Facilitates in-house general training.
• Manage and track staff quarterly training, workshops, seminars and conferences.
• Develop retention strategies to retain people and maintain highly engaged teams.
Employee Relations Management:
• Manage relationship with Health and Life Insurance Provider
• Manage employee records
• Develop optimum ways to manage major changes to ensure employees support new processes and directions the organization elects to take
• Manage all leaves records to coincide with payroll bi-weekly
• Manage change management initiative for the organization
• Constantly looks for new ideas to keep organization exciting and to ensure employees are proud to show up and give it their all every day
• Conduct investigations and lead appropriate responses to formal or informal complaints related to Human Resources practices or grievances
• Develop and update Human Resources policies and procedures to align with the organization's objectives and legislative requirements
• Conducts employee relations counselling
• Identify and manage employment-related risks, ensuring that all legislative compliance requirements are met under the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Safety and Insurance Act, Labour Relations Act, Employment Standards Act and any other applicable laws and regulations
Values and Culture:
• Work with Executive, Management team and employees to plan company culture initiatives/events
• Undertake projects that support the accomplishment of HR goals of high employee engagement and continuous quality improvement
• Act as change advocate to influence the design and delivery of HR programs and initiatives
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Post-secondary education with a degree and certification in Human Resources Management, CHRL designation
• Solid working knowledge of employment legislation: Employment Standards Act, Ontario Human Right Code, Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Ability to function in a busy, open work environment
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints
• Strong coaching, counselling and mentoring skills to management and staff
• Professional in approach, a team builder, self-motivated, pays attention to details and can take the initiative.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
875 Queen Street