A NEW CAR AUTOMOBILE DEALERSHIP IN THE BEAUTIFUL ALGOMA DISTRICT IS LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME BOOKKEEPER
Since 1968, Highland Ford has been a premier new car auto dealership in Sault Ste Marie. As a result, the Highland name is trusted across the region for exceptional customer service and employee relations. In 2011, Highland Ford was purchased by a new owner, who has entrenched himself in the local community. Since then, they have been ranked as a top 25 new car dealership to work for in the entire country.
Highland Ford, is seeking a highly engaged, analytical and detail orientated individual to join our team. The successful candidate is passionate about numbers and excels in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with quality product and a brand to be proud of. And beyond all that you will enjoy working as part of a collaborative team, are authentic, respectful, and pride yourself as a true team player. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communications skills, general office support work, prepare correspondence, reports, statements, and be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
- Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Must have a minimum of 3 years accounting experience
- Automotive Dealership accounting experience an asset but not necessary
- Able to deliver accurate results & meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communications both verbally & written in English
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be emotionally mature and have a sound and solid foundation
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and project management skills required
- You will be required to learn every job according to our policies, procedures and standards in the accounting department to ensure you can become competent, can supervise, as well as teach others on any of the accounting department jobs/duties.
- This role will be on a full-time basis, whilst this will predominately be office hours from Monday to Friday, some flexibility will be required on occasion.
- Formal bookkeeping or accounting education and training is considered an asset
- We are prepared to train a junior bookkeeper that is a good fit for our organization
- Successful candidate will undergo a detailed screening process
- A Friendly and fun Work Environment
- Benefits Package
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary and wages
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Drop off resume in person is preferred to Darren. If not, please email confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org