Assante Wealth Management at 101 McIntyre, is looking for a friendly, professional and team-oriented administrator.
Summary of Role:
• Full-time, permanent position
• Duties include reception and related tasks, investment order entry and control, maintenance of files and office supplies, and providing support to our team of financial planning advisors.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Detail oriented, flexible to changing priorities, works well with others, highly organized, have good judgement and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate
• Post Secondary Education from Administration or Business-related studies preferred; minimum high school graduate (or equivalent)
• 3-5 years related experience in an administrative/office environment
• Industry experience would be an asset
Please apply to:
Assante Wealth Management
Attention: Sara Moynan
101 McIntyre Street West, 4th Floor
North Bay, ON P1B 2Y5
Closing date: Friday, October 8, 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.