Commissionaires Ottawa has an immediate opportunity for a versatile, highly motivated Security / By Law Professional. We are looking for an individual with:
• Previous experience in the security industry or as a bylaw officer (holds a valid Ontario Guard Licence)
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft and other computer systems
• A positive attitude and the ability to provide excellent customer service security and protection
• Excellent report writing skills
As a front line representative of our company you must be:
• Highly reliable
• Work well under pressure
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Have the ability to multi task
• A professional who takes pride in your dress, deportment and performance at all times
• Able to stand for long periods of time and complete frequent / lengthy patrols in inclement weather
You must also meet these essential requirements:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Fluent in English (French is considered an asset)
• Must have a Police Foundations diploma
• Ready and willing to work rotating shifts (overnights, evenings, weekends)
• Valid Ontario Driver’s License – Class G and clean driver’s abstract is required
Please send your resume today in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that although we appreciate all applications, we will only be contacting candidates of interest.
We appreciate all who apply, however only candidates of interest will be contacted for an interview.
Commissionaires Ottawa values the diversity of our workforce and respects its employees as individuals, regardless of race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender and age.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Commissionaires’ Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of Commissionaires’ hiring process.