||Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada
|OLG Site or Facility:
||Foster Drive Office
|Number of Positions:
|Length of Contract:
|Posting Expiry Date:
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) is committed to delivering gaming entertainment that maximizes economic benefits for the people of Ontario in an efficient and socially responsible manner. We are able to deliver on this commitment through the strength of our prime asset – our people.
Reporting to the Director Change Management, the Change Specialist is responsible for designing and delivering business critical change initiatives to support OLG through organizational, process, or technology transformations.
What you will be doing:
- Support leadership across key transformational programs to help teams drive to completion and to adapt quickly, while shifting the culture of working differently
- Support efforts that will increase the effectiveness of Organizational Change Management discipline with a focus on strategy enablement, adoption and capability development
- Conduct detailed assessment of change in business processes and coordinate with cross-functional teams to assess business impact of those changes, on business process, employee roles, external customers and vendors
- Support the transformation of the organization using practical, results driven and cost-effective solutions.
- Use appropriate Change frameworks, toolkits and methodologies based on industry best practices for effective implementation of change
- Execute change management activities to support change management strategies and plans as part of various transformational programs including cross functional change analysis and documentation using industry leading tools and methodologies
- Develop and administer assessments to measure stakeholder and organizational change readiness and change adoption metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of change initiatives
- Identify and prioritize enterprise change risks to support management in the development of risk mitigation strategies
- Deliver change management initiatives for key strategic priorities through the application of enterprise frameworks and methodologies
- Create and distribute communications that will help drive change and ingrain the re-designed processes and practices across the enterprise
- Conduct assessment and root cause analysis of performance gaps after implementation of change and develop actionable plans to bridge the gaps
- Develop presentations and status reports to inform senior management about progress of change programs, risks, challenges and recommendations
- Support management in recognizing identified potential points of resistance and utilize approved counter strategies to reduce resistance and foster a positive acceptance of change
- Develop programs and processes for business leaders to assess performance gaps after implementation of change and action developed plans to bridge the gaps
- Provide data and information supporting plans to measure and monitor the various elements of change initiatives (i.e. scorecard)
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in any discipline, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Master’s degree in business administration, management, human resources etc. is an asset
- Strong commitment to PROSCI change management process is required and ADKAR, PROSCI, CCMPTM or equivalent certification is an asset
- 3+ years of experience with various aspects of change management including change strategy, change impact assessment, change readiness assessment, corporate culture change, training and communications.
- Demonstrated experience in providing change management solutions in the delivery of moderately complex projects, programs and initiatives with involvement in all phases from inception to closure
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed relationship management, negotiation, and collaboration skills
- Broad business and strategic acumen and strong business process improvement and process mapping skills
- Ability to lead and deliver on diverse initiatives, with strong attention to detail, in a deadline driven environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, benefits, defined benefit pension plan and variable pay program
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Generous leave plans
- Flexible work environment
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on June 20, 2019
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.