Paul Davis North Bay offers a variety of services to the public for fire, water, wind, mold remediation, and trauma scenes. Are you a compassionate problem-solver who enjoys helping people? If so, please apply for this rewarding career!
Our ideal candidate will have the skills and personal attributes to coordinate, control, and perform work activities on restoration projects to successfully fulfill service needs and facilitate a positive customer experience. As the front-line representative of the Paul Davis brand, the Restoration Technician demonstrates the company’s commitment to leading every customer to the best possible outcome. You will be able to acquire valuable leadership skills by mentoring and overseeing jobs.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CANDIATE:
• IICRC Certified (list certificates on resume)
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid Driver’s License
• First Aid, CPR, WHMIS beneficial
• Carpentry skills a plus
• Labor intensive, able to lift 50lbs.
• Bondable, Abstract
• Criminal Record clean • Customer service skills
• Good Communication skills
• Positive Attitude, Respectful, Good
• Steel toe boots
• Personal tools a benefit
JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Full time 30-40 hours a week
• Salary based on skills, certificates, and experience. (starting $17.50-$22.00)
• Must be available as part of the after hours on-call rotation.
• May require overtime, and travel within our trading area.
• Mitigation of Residential and commercial buildings property damage.
• Knowledge of using power and hand tools.
• Problem Solving
• Contents cleaning, packing & storage.
• Fast-paced work environment
• Excellent attendance is mandatory.
• Working at heights
• Confined spaces