Ski Lift Mechanic/Maintenance
Maintenance is a full-time, year-round position at Searchmont Ski Resort. In beautiful Searchmont, Ontario. Primary responsibilities of this job are to maintain and repair all aspects of Searchmont Ski Resort lifts and other infrastrucure. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maintain, repair and insure safe operation of all Searchmont Ski Resort lifts and other infrastructure including snowmaking, water systems, grounds and buildings.
- Maximize safety within all aspects of your work.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work environment.
- Maintain certifications, licenses and training as necessary especially TSSA SLM-B lift mechanic license.
- Assist in other tasks as determined by Management, including but not limited to lift construction, refinishing, lift operations, and other resort maintenance needs.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process, makes timely decisions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and SLM-B Lift Mechanic License. Heavy equipment operation experience an asset.
- Electrical experience an asset
- Maintenance personnel must possess valid driver’s license.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the Team Member is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, extreme cold, and working at heights.
Wages and Benefits
- This position offers competitive wages, free ski pass, food discounts and possibly onsite accomodations for the right candidate.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply is April 20, 2019.