Senior Performance Insights Analyst
||Sault Ste Marie, ON, Canada
|OLG Site or Facility:
||Foster Drive Office
|Number of Positions:
|Length of Contract:
|Posting Expiry Date:
Senior Performance Insights Analyst
Reporting to the Director Performance Insights the Senior Performance Insights Analyst will be responsible for optimizing Operations through the generation of data driven insights which inform relationship management and help optimize performance of the Service Provider/s, OLG, and Departments within Operations.
What you will be doing:
- Establish a strong understanding around overall performance including context/metrics and work with Departmental stakeholders to derive insights that will optimize operations in the future
- Work closely with the key stakeholders from the Departments including Relationship Managers/Directors to add value to existing dashboards/reporting sourced from Enterprise Analytics and Finance to craft the narrative of the overall performance, as seen through an Operations lenses
- Identify opportunities, actions, and recommendations that help drive Operations optimization through the various analysis of operations data sources
- Continuously enhance existing dashboards/reports with context around performance to communicate the health of the bundle/model/service provider or other frameworks within different Departments
- Analyze specific elements of core KPIs to help internal stakeholders better understand specific aspects around performance, highlighting challenges, and opportunities that will inspire action
- Develop insights-based recommendations/actions for the Relationship Manager/OLG business partners
- Engage with internal stakeholders within Operations to gather insight & anecdotal feedback to give a holistic view (qualitative & quantitative) of performance
- Effectively communicate insights to support continuous optimization, future planning, SP management
- Continuously examine the relevance of key performance indicators (leading and lagging) to ensure they are appropriate for an optimized outcome and evolve relevant dashboards as required
- Identify process improvement opportunities across all aspects of Operations performance reporting and share best practices internally to optimize and continually improve OLG performance insights capability
- Leverage analysis and insights to determine how best to adapt and evolve processes to support contracts
- Be the trusted advisor, and the go-to person for their internal stakeholder
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree, College Diploma or equivalent in Business/ Economics / Communications/ Marketing/ Analytics or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an insights/data driven, analytical, or reporting environment
- Experience with Reporting/ Analytics, data mining
- Experience with Data Visualization tools would be an asset (Power BI, Tableau, Domo)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and ability to participate in the defined benefit pension plan provided by the Public Service Pension Plan
- Generous leave plan
- Extensive training and professional development programs
- Exclusive employee perks
- Flexible work environment
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities
- Plus, you’ll contribute to the transformation of lottery and gaming in Ontario through OLG’s business transformation initiative. Visit our website for more information.
Please apply online by 5:00PM on Thursday July 18, 2019.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. OLG is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.