On June 1, members of the OPP Community Street Crime Unit executed a drug search warrant on Nickle Street in Cobalt.
Once inside the officers located and seized a quantity of suspected purple Fentanyl and crystal methamphetamine with a street value of approximately $2,280, and over $1,400 in cash.
Two people have been arrested.
Devin Smith, 28, of Cobalt, is charged with:
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking - other drugs
- Failure to comply with release order - other than to attend court
Courtney Hale, 25, of Cobalt is charged with:
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking - opioid (other than heroin)
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking - other drugs
- Possession property obtained by crime under $5,000
Both were held for a bail hearing and are scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice at a later date in Temiskaming Shores.