Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED 2020-7-13goodmorninnorthbaybct  5 Cloud formations. Temiskaming Shores. Courtesy of Anna Sawicki.
Cloud formations. Temiskaming Shores. Courtesy of Anna Sawicki.


Mainly Clear

Mainly Clear

20.5°C

Pressure
101.6 falling
Visibility
24.1 km
Dewpoint
17.6 °C
Humidity
83%
Wind
S 14 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Partly cloudy

Tonight

19 °C

Partly cloudy. Low 19.


Chance of showers

Monday

29 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 29. Humidex 38. UV index 9 or very high.


Chance of showers

Monday night

18 °C

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 18.


Chance of showers

Tuesday

25 °C

A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25.


Clear

Tuesday night

14 °C

Clear. Low 14.


Sunny

Wednesday

27 °C

Sunny. High 27.


Clear

Wednesday night

15 °C

Clear. Low 15.


Sunny

Thursday

28 °C

Sunny. High 28.


Clear

Thursday night

16 °C

Clear. Low 16.


A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

28 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.


Chance of showers

Friday night

17 °C

Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.


A mix of sun and cloud

Saturday

27 °C

A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.


Yesterday

Low
13.7 °C
High
26.1 °C
Precipitation
0 mm

Normals

Low
13.2 °C
High
23.2 °C
Average
18.2 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
6:09 AM
Sunset
8:37 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1939-2012 1949 32.2 C
Min 1939-2012 1964 4.4 C
Rainfall 1939-2012 1952 77.7 mm
Snowfall 1939-2012 1939 0.0 cm
Precipitation 1939-2012 1952 77.7 mm
Snow On Ground 1955-2012 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data