Skip to content

Good morning, North Bay!

USED 2020-6-29goodmorningnorthbaybct  1 Six months old Leo  enjoys his first dip in his pool. North Bay. Courtesy of Lori Ricci.
Six months old Leo enjoys his first dip in his pool. North Bay. Courtesy of Lori Ricci.


Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

11.8°C

Pressure
100.7 falling
Visibility
48.3 km
Dewpoint
8.1 °C
Humidity
78%
Wind
SW 18 km/h

Forecast

Radar Satellite


Chance of showers

Tonight

8 °C

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 8.


Chance of showers

Wednesday

13 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 13. UV index 2 or low.


Chance of showers

Wednesday night

7 °C

Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 7.


Chance of showers

Thursday

9 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.


Chance of showers

Thursday night

3 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.


Chance of showers

Friday

8 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 8.


Chance of showers

Friday night

0 °C

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low zero.


Cloudy

Saturday

9 °C

Cloudy. High 9.


Cloudy

Saturday night

2 °C

Cloudy. Low plus 2.


Chance of showers

Sunday

9 °C

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9.


Chance of showers

Sunday night

5 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 5.


Chance of showers

Monday

12 °C

Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12.


Yesterday

Low
10.9 °C
High
22.4 °C
Precipitation
34.3 mm

Normals

Low
4.8 °C
High
14.1 °C
Average
9.5 °C

Sunrise and Sunset

Sunrise
7:14 AM
Sunset
7:02 PM

Record Values

Type Period Year Value
Max 1939-2012 1948 26.7 C
Min 1939-2012 1941 -2.8 C
Rainfall 1939-2012 1999 49.0 mm
Snowfall 1939-2012 1992 1.4 cm
Precipitation 1939-2012 1999 49.0 mm
Snow On Ground 1955-2012 1955 0.0 cm

Based on Environment Canada data