News

McIntyre Street fire

Tuesday, December 03, 2013   by: Kate Adams

Fire crews dealt with a small structure fire at 819 McIntyre St West. in a back apartment on Tuesday afternoon just before 3 p.m.

The fire was contained to the kitchen. Firefighters entered at the home and extinguised the fire quickly.

Damage is limited.

An unatteneded stove caused the fire, said platoon chief Stankus.

There were no reports of injuries.

 

 

Comments
0
Please sign in to post a response
Note: Comments that appear on the site are not the opinion of BayToday.ca. Keep discussions civil and on topic. Refrain from obscenity and don't post anything that your grandmother would be ashamed to read. Those who do not abide by these guidelines will have their membership revoked without notice. If you see an abusive post, please click the link beside the post to report it.
Advertising | Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | About BayToday.ca | Contact Us | Feedback

Copyright ©2014 BayToday.ca - All rights reserved
News Sports