Fedeli says change your address in as little as 15 minutes onlineMonday, August 19, 2013 by: Kate AdamsNipissing MPP Victor Fedeli
Ensuring your address information is current can be done online in as little as 15 minutes through ServiceOntario’s website, Nipissing MPP Vic Fedeli said today.
“Residents can miss out on important information that can make it difficult to get needed services,” said Fedeli. “I’d encourage you to take time today and ensure the address on your Ontario Health Card, Driver’s Licence, and Outdoors Card is up-to-date.”
There is no charge for updating your address online.
Along with your new residential and/or mailing address, you need the following information to change the address on your Health Card:
- Health card number and version code (if applicable)
- For a red and white health card: postal code on record
- For a photo health card: Canadian citizenship or immigration document (e.g. birth certificate, passport) number used when you applied for the card
For your driver’s licence and vehicle permit, you’ll need:
- Driver’s licence number or registrant identification number
- Issue date on your driver’s licence
For your Outdoors Card, you’ll need:
- Outdoors Card number
- Date of birth
To update your address today, you can go to www.ServiceOntario.ca/AddressChange. You can also visit one of nearly 300 ServiceOntario centres across the province.
For more information, you can contact MPP Fedeli’s North Bay constituency office at (705) 474-8340.